School Uniform Information
Uniforms are used to create a positive learning environment for our students. As a safety concern, uniforms help school personnel identify who belongs on campus and who does not and eliminates gang identification. The school uniform policy is as follows:
- Navy blue OR black pants, shorts, or skirts (or plaid skirts): Must fit appropriately (no excessive baggy pants/shorts, skirts and shorts may not be shorter than mid-thigh). Jeans and Jeggings are not allowed.
- White collared shirts (polo or dress shirts) OR grey Clinton Polo (which can be purchased from student store): Ties are encouraged and can be purchased in the student store. Students may also purchase navy blue Clinton sweaters or vests from the student store.
- Shoes: must be closed-toe. Sandals, flip-flops, or high heels may not be worn. Shoes must be laced and securely tied.
- Physical Education uniforms are to be worn in PE classes only. PE uniforms must be Clinton light blue t-shirt and Clinton navy blue gym shorts which can be purchased from student store. Navy blue sweat pants can be worn during winter months.
- Items NOT to be worn at school: Clothes related to gang identification (bandanas, belt initial belt buckles, tape or tagging on backpacks), clothing with obscene words or pictures, clothing/socks promoting the use of drugs, alcohol, tobacco, or other drugs.